New fees for French St. Martin, Marigot Bay as of January 1, 2009.
1 euro is currently about US$1.40
Clearance fee: 5 euros
Initial administrative fee includes first day anchoring charges:
- 8 to 13 meters: 20 euros
- 13 to 18 meters: 30 euros
- 18 to 23 meters: 40 euros
- 23 to 28 meters: 50 euros
- 28 to 33 meters: 60 euros
- 33 to 38 meters: 70 euros
- 38 to 43 meters: 100 euros
- 43 to 50 meters: 120 euros
- 50 to 75 meters: 130 euros
- more than 75 meters: 150 euros
- Days 2 & 3: 0.25 euros per meter per day
- Days 4 and thereafter: 0.35 euros per meter per day
- (they might change this to all days at 0.25 euros/m/day)
Residents of French St. Martin:
- 0.13 euros per meter per day
No minimum fee. A 10m boat is 20 euros, then 2.50 euros/day for days 2 & 3.
No charge for French lagoon, Grand Case, etc... Only for Marigot Bay.
Based on honor system, but next week they will have a harbour patrol boat to check who is in the bay.
According to a friend of ours, if you need to anchor for a couple of hours in Marigot Bay while waiting for the Sandy Ground bridge to enter the Lagoon, you will not have to pay the fees.
Port Authority Hours:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00am to Noon, 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to Noon
For times outside of office hours, you may clear in or out at Marina Fort-Louis in Marigot. Their may be an additional charge for this service.
Hope this helps!