Monday, March 16, 2009

Wintry Day Here in SXM but...

It was fairly nice this morning when Willow & Buffy were up on the bimini, but it has become a pretty gray day. Right now, if I didn't know better, I'd say that it looks like it is going to snow, but the thermometer on the bulkhead behind me says 80F, so that's not going to happen. We've had periods of calm and then some gusty, rainy spells.

But, it's not like this photo my brother sent me. My sister-in-law had to drive to Tacoma from Eastern Washington and the pass was quite snowy with 5 to 9-inches of snowfall predicted for today.



The last time I experienced snow was back in December of 2006, when I went to Nashville for a Final Cut Pro video editing workshop. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr it was cold there in December! I had to wear socks!

Bob's going to make us some hot cocoa for sundowners today :)