Wednesday, November 27, 2013

ZENNI OPTICAL: Half price sale

UPDATED: 2 December 2013

UPDATED: 29 November 2013

Here's another bargain that I feel I must share...

Zenni Optical sent us an email to inform us about their special offer that's good for the "Black Friday" weekend...



I inquired about this Wednesday afternoon with their online chat. I told them that we wanted to order 2 pairs of glasses each and would this half-off offer apply to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pair, even though it was for 2 different people/prescriptions.

She said YES.  And, she affirmed that it is not just the frames but the cost of your frames and lenses with add-ons such as tint & progressives, for example.  (I asked twice, so we'll see!) We just need to enter the code boho2013 for this special offer at checkout and it will do the calculation for us. HURRAY!  Easy!
UPDATE - 29 NOVEMBER 2013: Today I did a test order with 3 pairs of glasses. It gave me the discount on one pair.  The special does say "Buy One, Get ONE 1/2 off".  Which is still a very good deal.  Now we just have to make a final decision and get our 4 pairs :)
UPDATE - 2 DECEMBER 2013: Today we ordered 4 pairs of glasses. We were charged full price for the two most expensive pairs and half price on the other two pairs.
 DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!

Their standard prices are great but I was hoping for a Black Friday or Christmas sale. I am a very happy camper.  Now we just have to decide on frames and place the order before 11:59pm (PST) on Monday, December 2, 2013.

So it goes!