Here's a link to a photo gallery "These are pictures taken by NOAA employee Gordon Y. in Samoa during the tsunami after the mag 8 earthquake. Images are in chronological order." There are 70 photos and you can either do a slideshow or click on the individual thumbnails.
There have been updates on the Living & Learning Aboard the Good Ship Learnativity site.
- Doing the Tsunami Tango in American Samoa: Part I
- Doing the Tsunami Tango in American Samoa: Part II
- Doing the Tsunami Tango in American Samoa: Part III
Here's a sad post on Cruiser Log Forums:
- "I realize this isn't really the place to list a boat, but... The woman who lost her husband in yesterday's tsunami just wants to go home to her family and is hoping to sell the boat without delay." READ MORE...
And another cruiser's blog Wandering the Oceans (Kimball Corson):
- Tsunami Series No. 20 - Photos
So far, it has been a gray and breezy day here on the other side of the world in St. Martin.
Enjoy life and those around you. Stay safe.