Monday, December 27, 2010

XMAS/BOXING DAY MONDAY

I suppose this Monday is a holiday for some people, as Christmas fell on a Saturday, so in solidarity with those folks, let's all have the day off :)

Here's a couple of photos I took this morning from our forward hatch...

December 27, 2010 @ 8:30am - St Croix, USVI

If you'd like to get away from the arctic north and thaw out your toes, here's an opportunity... The catamaran Marolanga still has a cabin available on their special cabin cruise week, January 8-15, 2011. Click here for your quick getaway!

Bob did an Island Gourmand post this morning about New Year's Biscuits... Yummy picture. I hope this is a sign of good things to come next Saturday!

A bit of Amazon.com pimping... We only need two more orders to increase our piddling commission by 1/2%.  Not much, but everything is appreciated :)

Hmmm.... Maybe I should buy the saw guide that Bob mentioned in his Boat Bits post this morning: A tool that makes me happy...