Friday, December 17, 2010

eBook readers for Christmas and other things...

Bob wrote a post on BoatBits the other day about finding an eBook reader in his Christmas stocking...

See his BOATBITS POST HERE: Tis the season for e-book conundrums

If you can't decide on a Christmas gift for your special person, give an Amazon Gift Certificate and then they can pick out what they'd like...

Definitely a Win / Win situation :)

Being in the Caribbean doesn't make me feel very Christmasy.  Even though I was quite chilly this morning and closed the hatch above the bed (my clock thermometer said 80.5°F) it's not the same as a White Christmas, though I'm quite happy not having to scrape ice off of my windshield like I used to way back when.

I grew up with my parents playing Perry Como and Bing Crosby-type Christmas music... such classics!  The other day I stumbled across Mele Kalikimaka by Bing Crosby & the Andrew Sisters... Give it a listen!

I am tempted by some of the selections that the MP3 French Christmas Music search search had to offer.

Oh, wow!  I'm listening to iTunes while typing this and Claudine Longet just came up singing The Beatles' "When I'm Sixty-Four".  That made me smile.

Happy Holidays!