Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's AUTUMN, soon will be time to FALL back


Well, here it is... the first day of Autumn. I thought the season usually changed on the 20th or 21st so I was very surprised that Fall begins on September 23rd this year... So it goes...

On October 29, 2006, Europe (including the UK) will change their clocks back at 1am Greenwich time, and the United States will "fall back" at 2am in their respective time zones.

I specified the UK, because back when we were living in France, England use to change back at a different time to the rest of Europe. It seems to have been standardized several years ago... In the Caribbean we don't change (neither does Scottsdale, AZ according to a new client. Learn a lot being a charter yacht broker!) Anyway, I usually forget to put my watch on when we go out and Bob's tan lines on his wrist disappeared years ago :)

All the best!