Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Adobe Photoshop Elements PC & MAC

This morning I received an email from Amazon.com to let me know about the great deals they have on Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 (PC version) and Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 (MAC version).

I used Photoshop Elements on my old MacBook which died last year. I was sad that the version of Photoshop Elements that I had did not work with my new MacBook's operating system (10.5).

They talk about the product for storing photos, etc (sort of like iPhoto). I liked it for it's graphics potential. I could use drawing tools and remove backgrounds, blend images, add text, etc. This is what I want it for...

I believe that the user interface of this program has changed somewhat between version 2 and version 6, but it was such a good, easy to use tool and, at an affordable price of $76.99, I think I'll bite the bullet and go for it!

It's another beautiful day in St. Maarten!