Monday, February 01, 2010

Groundhog Day tomorrow

Can you believe it is Groundhog Day tomorrow... ALREADY???

 

UPDATE:  FEBRUARY 2, 2010:  NEWSFLASH from http://www.visitpa.com
The Prognosticator of Prognosticators, Punxsutawney Phil proclaimed, "If you want to know next, you must read my text. As the sky shines bright above me, my shadow I see beside me. So six more weeks of winter it will be." They also reported that over 26,000 people received Phil's 2010 prediction via text message!
Have you made your Groundhog cookies, yet? A popular treat and they will be served at the banquet in Punxsy Groundhog Day Eve.


Here's a LINK to the recipe found at Penzeys One Magazine

Not sure what Phil's going to think of the weather when he wakes up tomorrow. This is what their weather sticker said at 9:30am EST this morning...


So, if it's like that tomorrow morning, I won't blame Phil for going back to bed with his head under the covers :)