Sunday, October 16, 2011

Favorite things: I can see clearly now...

One of my favorite things is a fresh pair of contact lenses. I opened my contact case and my right lens wasn't there. Oh well, it has been more than 5 weeks so it's a good excuse to start a new pair.  Ahhhhhh, nice!

I was going to write more but, once again, our internet "service" is very slow and keeps dropping out. Thank you Broadband_VI. And, it is not just us (as they seem to always blame the user) but I've spoken to land-based users who also experience extreme slowness and lack of connectivity to the internet.

I have more important things to do than just press Refresh and rebooting my router in hopes for an improvement...

Let's see if this will post... It didn't post.... It's now Thursday... More rant soon come :)

So It Goes :)