Thursday, May 07, 2009

Star Trek Parodies - Frasier

I love Star Trek. I wonder what ever became of the photos I took of Leonard Nimoy when he came to my little town in Washington to campaign for 1972 presidential candidate George McGovern... He autographed my copy of his album, The Way I Feel. Even as a fan, I thought that most of the tracks were horrible (Sunny, and If I Had a Hammer, quickly come to mind). Leonard Nimoy on AMAZON. I saw an image on the net of an autographed The Way I Feel... could it have been mine?


This morning, I came across a wonderful skit from the Frasier folks doing Star Trek Voyager.

We were in France and missed the Star Trek spin offs. We were able to rent a few VHS cassettes of Star Trek The New Generation shortly before we left Paris from "Reels on Wheels"... memories... I've never seen Voyager or Deep Space Nine. We did see a few episodes of Enterprise while we were in St. Thomas. Didn't realize it ran so long (2001-2005) as we went to St Martin and we don't have TV on the boat. Might order it from AMAZON.

So, as promised, here's the Frasier parody:



Looking forward to the new film. Just checked our local listings and it's not showing here in St. Maarten. Maybe next week?