Friday, September 11, 2009

Pleasant & Unexpected Surprise from BVIs

There was a post on the LatsAndAtts forum where someone said that you can clear in to the BVIs at Jost Van Dyke. Well, according to my information this was changed at the end of April 2009... See post here concerning BVI check-in procedures.

So, just to check, I sent an email to the person in the press release and I received a very pleasant response within an HOUR! I was so surprised to get an answer at all, let alone a quick reply :)
Hello Sheila,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have been informed by Her Majesty's Customs that those arrangements remain in effect at this time.

You may contact Her Majesty's Customs on (284) 494 3701 ext. 6800 or 6802 for additional information.

Regards,
Joseph A. Daley
Ministry of Health and Social Development
Thank you so much, for taking the time to contact Customs and getting back to us! You deserve a gold star!