Wednesday, November 25, 2009

St Thomas USVI - Lunch with Hanalei Bay

Yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon, the charter yacht HANALEI BAY invited us to lunch at Coconuts in downtown Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas, US Virgin Islands.


Franz & Diane of Charter Yacht HANALEI BAY

It was nice to see Franz & Diane again. We have had many charters aboard Hanalei Bay, plus we have clients aboard for New Years! We know that they'll have a wonderful sailing vacation and an excellent celebration to bring in the New Year.

For information about chartering Hanalei Bay, contact Paradise Connections Yacht Charters.

I had the grouper salad which was very nice.  I've been wanting fish for a while.

The waiter took a group photo and said it would be up on their website next week. Franz had twisted my arm to have a Bushwacker so I hope I don't look too whacked out :)